This Is Shambles House

One woman. Three cats. Few handyman skills. One 1914 American Foursquare in need of attention. Chaos and hijinks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States

I spend a lot of time riding the bus; the time I don't spend doing that or working I gleefully waste doing WHATEVER I DAMN WELL PLEASE.

Monday, November 06, 2006

How It All Starts

I've lived in my house 5 years. It's still not pretty. It is a house of shambles, I'll confess. I doubt I'm meant for homeownership, especially as a single woman.

At the moment I am unemployed. Since one of the big things standing in my way of doing much to the house has been my lack of energy and the brain sucking of working full-time and part-time graduate school, it's time to tackle the house along with the whole finding a new job thing. Since I know I'll never get anything done unless I have an audience, it's time to start a new blog.

Look for updates on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays as I fix the place up. I can do it, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger tracyh said...

I see people who are not as smart or accomplished as you do it all the time on "flip this house".........so yes, you can!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home