This Is Shambles House

One woman. Three cats. Few handyman skills. One 1914 American Foursquare in need of attention. Chaos and hijinks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States

I spend a lot of time riding the bus; the time I don't spend doing that or working I gleefully waste doing WHATEVER I DAMN WELL PLEASE.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

REStore Cleveland

This morning I went on a home renovation related field trip. I went to REStore Cleveland. This is Habitat for Humanity's retail store operation, located on Union Ave. It's open 9am-1pm on Saturdays. I had been meaning to go for a while, but had never carved out the time.

The selection wasn't as extensive as I had been lead to believe, but they had a totally cool set of vintage beige metal cabinets with shiny metal drawer pulls. They had a upper corner mount set, two wide cabinets that set on the floor, and a four stack narrow cabinet set (about 6 feet high). I wish I had had the camera to take a picture. They were so sweet!

Aside from the cabinets, they had a nice selection of doors, but everything else was just odds n' ends--some vintage, some overstock donations from business, some wallpaper and lighting, the cabinets, some windows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home