This Is Shambles House

One woman. Three cats. Few handyman skills. One 1914 American Foursquare in need of attention. Chaos and hijinks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States

I spend a lot of time riding the bus; the time I don't spend doing that or working I gleefully waste doing WHATEVER I DAMN WELL PLEASE.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Light Shade Update

I just put the light shade from Schoolhouse Electric--received on Tuesday and up on Sunday? It's a record for Kerry Enterprises! Looks great, and Schoolhouse Electric has great customer service. I called them because after measuring the fitter 3 times I was conviced it was 31/2" which no one had any record of existing, much less in stock. Jill assured me that fitters are the devil to measure and that it was almost certainly 31/4". She was right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home