This Is Shambles House

One woman. Three cats. Few handyman skills. One 1914 American Foursquare in need of attention. Chaos and hijinks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States

I spend a lot of time riding the bus; the time I don't spend doing that or working I gleefully waste doing WHATEVER I DAMN WELL PLEASE.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Product Recommendations


Another product that I adore is "Krud Kutter Brand Brush-Wash," which is invaluable if you are a sloppy and forgetful painter like me. This stuff is practically magic in the way it restores brushes gloppy with paint and perhaps a little caked with the dry stuff. If you put it in your paint caddy with some water, you can peel the dried on latex paint off in a solid piece. An awesome product that I have only found in the paint aisle of Target (What? Target has a paint aisle? Indeed, I was a little surprised too. More like a paint accessories aisle.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home